Accounts Aging is a report where you can see how much money your clients owe you. Data is grouped per clients and per overdue periods listed in 30–day aging “buckets”, so you can easily evaluate:
- the health of your business;
- identify habitual late payers.
Just go to Reporting -> Client Reports -> Accounts Aging to get your own customized reports. Here you can review:
- all unpaid customer invoices;
- invoices that are 1 to 30 days past due;
- invoices that are 31 to 60 days past due;
- invoices that are 61 to 90 days past due.
So you will always know how much each of your clients owes you and for how long they haven’t paid.
You can also print or export (as Excel or CSV) this report by clicking the related button: “Export as” or “Print”.