You can review relevant information and reports related to a specific client on the Client Dashboard. Just click on the Client name on Clients’ list:
The ‘Client Overview’ tab
On the left side you can see the following general information about your client:
– Active since – The date when the client was created
– Currency – The default currency which is used on invoices/estimates/retainers generated for this client
– Language – The default language of documents (invoices/estimates/retainers) related to this client
– Payment terms – The default period of invoices – after this time, an invoice becomes ‘overdue’
– Lifetime value, Expenses, Fee, Net Revenue, Staff Cost, Client Profit – Read about these parameters here
– Retainer – The value of retainers created for this client. More details on retainers are available in this article.
– Active Projects – Projects created for this client.
On the right side you can see various reports, graphs and diagrams, such as:
– Key Performance Indicators
See the progress and the difference between current and a previous period.
It’s showing you the following: the Client Revenue (the amount of all invoices created and send to client), Client Net Revenue (=Client Revenue – Expenses + Fees), Hours Logged (hours logged by staff members on all projects related to this client), Percentage of Hours Billed (percentage of invoiced (billed) hours vs. total logged hours).
Important Note: In the third column you see ‘% change’ which is calculated as:
Take a look at the total value of the invoices sent to this client, as well as the ones he paid and the balance. Also, here you can see the value of overdue invoices grouped by periods and the percentage of paid invoices from the total of invoices sent (featured in a nice, simple diagram):
– Sent invoices
The visual difference between actual (yellow), overdue (red) and paid (green) invoices:
The ‘Transactions’ tab
Here you can see all invoices created for this client and all payments made by the client. You can quickly review any invoice or payment by just clicking on its name:
The ‘Client Activity’ tab
A tab that displays all the invoices and estimates created for this client. If you wish to find out more about one document, click on its line and you’ll see its history.
The ‘Retainers’ tab
It’s where you can see all the retainers created for this client – as mentioned before, just click on any line to access the document history:
The ‘Messages’ tab
This is a full display of your communication with the client on invoices/estimates, for instance, if the client opened a dispute on an invoice or replied to an estimate you sent (learn more from here).