How do I create a project?
To create a project go to, Timesheet ➝ Projects ➝ Create a Project
Project data – description
When you open the project page, you can see the following data and customization:
– Project number – internal number of this project. This field is required (more about default Project Number format here)
– Project name
– Description – additional notes
– Customer – the client for whom this project was created.
– Link to estimate – assigned estimate or the estimate on which the project is based.
– Manager – the staff member who has access to manage this project (update, delete, assign staff members, tasks).
– Billing method – how the project price will be calculated and invoiced.
– Project budget – info data, forecast project price.
– Project-level Invoice Sequence– project invoice prefix – each invoice related to this project will have numbers with this prefix.
– Start date ➝ end date – info data, the scheduled period of the project.
– Tasks – assigned tasks that should be completed during the project.
– Staff – assigned staff members who will work on this project.
Advanced details – in this section you can upload and attach documents related to the project. The “Upload file” link allows you to upload a file from your computer:
The “Choose an existing file from your file folder” link allows you to attach a file from you “Document Space”:
After uploading and attaching the files, they will appear in the list, including the option to delete them.