Here are the links to the detailed explanations of the MoneyPenny’s Roles and Permissions:
General Info for all the roles:
How do I invite a staff member to the account and then assign him a needed role?
To invite a staff member to the account
go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ fill the fields ->Choose the needed role from the dropdown (it can be a Team Member, a Capture Data, An HR Admin, an Administrator, and a Team Leader) and click ‘Save Staff’.
Staff page – data explanation
When you create or edit staff member roles – on the staff member page you’ll see the following data:
- Rate – this is the billing rate for the team member. This rate will be used to bill the clients if their projects are based on hourly staff rates.
- Staff cost – this is a salary rate for the staff member. This data will be used to calculate the internal cost of the project.
- Role – this is the role of the member. It can be a Capture data (for temporary staff members), an Administrator, a Team Leader, a Team Member or an HR Admin.
- Avatar – you can upload a photo of the staff member. This will be displayed on messages, invoices, estimates, and the projects overview.
- Contact details – here you can enter the address of the staff member.
- Staff default settings – here you can enter hours per day limit (which will be used in Time-Tracking Reports -> Absenteeism Report) and mileage rate (which will be used by default for the mileage records created by this user).
You can invite them from the next tab:
- Contacts -> Clients -> Add a Client
- Contacts -> Tax Consultant -> Invite a Tax Consultant