How do I invite a staff member to the account?
To invite staff members to the account
go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ fill fields and click ‘Save Staff’
Staff page – data explanation
When you create or edit staff member roles – on the staff member page you’ll see the following data:
- rate – this is the billing rate for the team member. This rate will be used to bill clients if their projects are based on hourly staff rates.
- staff cost – this is a salary rate for the staff member. This data will be used to calculate the internal cost of the project.
- role – this is the role of the member. It can be “Capture data” (for temporary staff members), “Administrator”, “Team Leader” or “Team Member”. Find out more on Staff Member’s Account, Temporary staff member’s Account and Staff Leader’s Account.
- avatar – you can upload a photo of the staff member. This will be displayed on messages, invoices, estimates and the projects overview.
- contact details – here you can enter the address of the staff member and assign a password so they can login to their profile.
- assigned projects – this is the list of projects you have assigned to the staff member.