How do I create clients?
To create clients, go to Contacts ➝ Clients ➝ Add Client ➝ fill necessary fields ➝ click ‘Save Client’
Client page – data explanation
When you create or edit clients – on the client page you’ll see data for the client.
- default currency – is the currency of the client – all invoices, expenses and projects for this Client will be converted to this currency
- default language – is the client’s language. You can choose one of 6 available languages – English, German, French, Italian, Czech, Ukrainian. All invoices and estimates PDF files will be translated to this language
- Contact Level Invoice Sequence – this is a unique prefix on invoice numbers for this client
- client avatar – this is a logo or photo of the client and will be displayed on dispute messages, estimates and invoices.
- client contacts – these inclusde: name, telephone, mobile, email, fax and ability to assign password for this client to access your account.
- address – this includes the billing and shipping address of the client
- client default settings – here you can customize a default payment term for this client, enter their company registration and tax numbers, or make an internal note.
Why can’t I delete a client? I’m getting a “Please correct the following” error message
You cannot delete a client if this client is associated with an active invoice, estimate or project.
To delete a client – first delete all related invoices, estimates and projects.