Types of default email
MoneyPenny.me has nine types of default email:
- New Invoice – an email for your client about creating a new invoice for them
- Payment Notification – an email for your client about receiving and accepting payments
- Late Payment Reminders – an email reminder to client about a late of invoice payment
- Client Credit Card Expiry
- Client Credit Card Failure
- New Estimate – an email for your client informing them of a new estimate
- New Client – an email invitation from MoneyPenny.me to prospective new client
- New Staff – an email invitation from MoneyPenny.me to prospective new staff member
- New Tax Consultant – an email invitation from MoneyPenny.me to prospective new tax consultant
Default emails customization
You are able change the text and style of the default emails.
To customize default emails, go to Settings ➝ Emails ➝ choose email type and click on the pencil icon on the grid
You can change the subject and body of emails.
For design elements – use email variables
To include active links in the email – use placeholders
You can restore the default email text end style by clicking on ‘Restore Default’.
Click on ‘Preview’ to see how your email will look.