The MoneyPenny Dashboard is a compressed overview of the current data and activities.
In the right top corner, there is a drop-down menu, by switching on and off the buttons, you can manage what you can see on your Dashboard:
Each of the dashboard tables is a graphic displaying a certain part of the user’s activity. The Dashboard is very easy to use. By clicking headers (names of tables), you can quickly access the related data.
You can also move all the tabs around, or by clicking the little arrow remove them from the dashboard (no need to go up to the main drop-down):
Dashboard’s Tabs and Links Overview
– “Invoices” – the “Invoices” link will take you straight to the Invoices list;
– “Total Hours” – the “Total Hours” link will redirect you to the Time-Tracking overview. More here
-‘Recent Activity‘ tab – more here
– “Invoices & Payments” – the “Invoices” link redirects you to the Invoices list and the “Payments” one, to the Payments list;
– “Actual Team Overview” – a link to the Team Monitor overview. More here
– ‘Revenue and Cost‘ tab will show a quick look at it (no link)
– ‘Missing documentation‘ tab will show you who was on leave and hasn’t provided a requested documentation:
- You can mark it straight from the Dashboard as received or
- Send a reminder or
- Click the link ‘Show in Calendar’ and it’ll take you to the Department Calendar, or
- Click the link ‘Show in a report’ and it’ll take you to the attendance Reports
–‘Requests’ tab will show you any pending requests from your employees that require your attention, like for example vacation request. You can either approve it or deny right from the Dashboard.
– “Top Expense Category” – the link “Top Expense Category” is a path to the Expenses list;
– “Team Timesheet” – the “Team Timesheet” link redirects you to the team timesheets overview. More here
There are also available tabs for:
–‘Active projects‘– your active projects and unbilled hours
-‘Absence’s‘ tab will show you who’s on leave today (in general, small widget)
-‘Vacation‘ tab will show you who’s on vacation today.
-‘Clocked in‘ – how many people are on stage
Today’s Absence tab will show you the details.
For ex., William Brown is absent today and Eva Simsons substitutes him.
The difference between the widgets
So the Absence’s tab will show you the general info of who’s on leave today and Today’s Absence tab will show you the details. Same with Open Requests (small general widget) and Requests – detailed widget.
1) only the Account Owner, an Admin, a Team Leader (only for his department), and a Team Member have access to the Dashboard, BUT
2) a Team Member can’t see these two tables: “Team Timesheet” and “Actual Team Monitor”
3) the “Capture Data” users and Clients don’t see the Dashboard.