Whenever you send your clients an invoice, an estimate, an invitation, a reminder, etc. via email, MoneyPenny opens the Email Preview screen right before sending it out.
Here you can complete the following actions:
* Add the email receiver (one of client contacts) in the “To” field;
* Add email addresses if you wish to publicly send this message to other people– use the “CC” field;
* Add email addresses in the “BCC” field, if you wish for someone to receive a copy, but keep it private.
* A Copy of the email can also can be sent to your email address if you check the box “Send a copy to my inbox”;
* Change the default subject and the email body by using the button “Load Text Templates” to upload one of existing text templates for this email type and use “Insert Placeholder” options to auto-fill some data.