How do I find a required estimate?
You can quickly find required estimates by using the search feature.
You can filter estimates by a client, an estimate name, an estimate number, a date, an amount of the estimate, status and currency.
You can use bulk actions for estimates by marking the check-boxes on the grid.
Available bulk actions:
– archive – archive the estimates
– delete – delete the estimates
– send to the client – send the estimates to the related clients
– approve an estimate – change the status of the estimates to ‘accepted’
– create PDF
Row end menu
The row end menu includes next estimates actions:
- Edit – open and edit the page
- View an estimate – open an estimate’s preview
- Create a PDF
- Print an estimate
- Send to the client – send by the e-mail to client’s contacts
- Approve estimate – accept or reject
- Clone an estimate – create a new estimate with the same data
- Convert to project – create a project based on this estimate
- Generate invoice – create an invoice based on this estimate
- Mark as activated – change status of estimate to ‘activated’ without sending to client
- Archive – move to ‘archived’ page
- Delete – move to ‘deleted’ page