Who is a staff member?
A Staff Member is a user role on MoneyPenny.me which has limited access to your account.
A “Staff Member” user will have access to the following data:
– available graphs: Invoices, Total Hours, Invoices & Payments, Top Expense Category, Revenue & Cost
– Clients – can only see clients list
– Staff – can only see staff list
– Expenses – can see, create, update and delete only own Expenses
– Mileage Tracking – can see, create, update and delete only own Mileages
Time & Projects
– Projects – can see assigned Projects (where he is a member)
– Time Tracking – can see, create, update and delete only own Timesheets
– Absenteeism Report – only own data
– User Presence – only own data
– can see and update only own profile settings
– can import Expenses, Clients, Timesheets.
How do I invite a staff member?
To invite the staff members to your account go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ enter data and choose role ‘Team Member’.
After clicking ‘Save Staff’ the staff member will receive an email invitation to their profile.
How do I deactivate a staff member?
To deactivate the staff members go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ check a box (or the boxes if there is more then one) of a needed staff member and click ‘Deactivate’
this staff member will be moved to a list containing your inactive members:
All deactivated members (members from this list) will not be able to login to their profiles.