Who is a client? How do I invite client?
A client is an external user role on MoneyPenny.me which has limited access to your admin account.
You can invite your customers as clients so they will be able to view their invoices and estimates and pay them online.
To invite clients to your company account go to, Contacts ➝ Clients ➝ Add Client ➝ enter data, click ‘Invite contact’, assign password and click ‘Save Client’
After clicking ‘Save Client’ the client will receive an email invitation to their profile.
To delete clients go to, Contacts ➝ Clients ➝ check the box that refers to a client and click ‘Delete’
The client will be moved to the list containing deleted clients.
All deleted clients (clients from this list) will not be able to log in to your account.
A Client has access to:
– can see own Client’s Dashboard with the related information
– Estimates – can see, print, create PDF, send a copy and approve related Estimates, also can comment/reply to them
– Invoices – can see, print, create PDFs; can pay online through PayPal or by credit card (if it is allowed by the Account Owner), also can comment/reply to invoices
– Payments – can see related payments
– can see and update own profile settings
– Account Statements