How do I customize my account?
All default account data will be predefined and based on your company location (chosen during registration).
However, you’re able to change account settings after registration by navigating to the Settings section of your portal. (Tab – Settings)
Which settings can you change?
- Company Profile – change your base company data (company name, email, address, phone, account defaults, bank data)
- Preferences – allow additional actions for estimates and invoices, create welcome messages for clients and team members.
- Payment Integration – customize available payment options for customers’ payments
- Company Logos – upload your company logo
- Emails – customize default emails to send to your clients
- Taxes – customize your sales taxes
- Currency – choose the currencies your business uses
- Stationery Templates – choose default templates for your invoices & estimates
How do I change my subdomain?
To change your subdomain, navigate to Settings ➝ Company Profile ➝ Business Link field
Be Aware – If your make changes, your previous subdomain will no longer be available after you log out.
All your clients and staff members will be sent an automatic email informing them of your new Business Link.