HipChat is hosted group chat and video chat built for teams. It allows real-time collaboration with persistent chat rooms, file sharing, and screen sharing.
Whenever a MoneyPenny account owner (and team leader) wants to know specific details, for instance:
– when is his staff tracking time?
– what is his team working on?
– who is working on what at a certain moment?
– when does a payment drop in?
– when is an invoice overdue or
– if a draft invoice doesn’t change status for a long time,
now all these details can be easily accessible in MoneyPenny if the user integrates his account with HipChat.
At first, you should get a HipChat token:
Then insert it into “HipChat token” field in MoneyPenny (Settings -> Preferences) and Save.
You will notice that MoneyPenny activity notifications will immediately appear in your HipChat:
– User (account owner, admin, leader, member) started timer
– User paused timer
– User stopped timer
– Client paid the invoice
– Client paid the invoice with discount
– Staff member (owner, admin, leader) recorded a payment for invoice (recorded a full payment/partial/with discount).
HipChat integration updates
Here are 3 new MoneyPenny events which will be displayed in your HipChat account:
– “Client has opened invoice/estimate email”
– “Client has reviewed invoice/estimate in his MoneyPenny account”
– “Client has added a note (comment) to invoice/estimate.”
That’s it. Simple, quick and always updated on what’s going on with your team and your business.