You can find the Invoice/Estimate history below its preview. Just click the document number in the table to open its preview then find the history under the document:
Here you will see information about all actions related to the invoice/estimate you selected:
– ‘Created by …’ – info about when the document was created and by whom;
– ‘Updated by …’ – info about when the document was updated and by whom;
– ‘Payment by…’ – info about when the document was paid/partially paid and by whom;
– ‘Send via email to … by … ’ – info about the email sent with the attached document – to whom was sent (client) and by whom (also, you can read about “how to know if your client has seen the email” here);
– ‘Payment reminder was sent on:’ – info about the invoice payment reminders sent to your client (more here)
– ‘Marked as unpaid by …’ – if somebody marks an invoice as unpaid (read more here);
– ‘Order confirmation printed by…’ – if the invoice order confirmation was printed by someone (more details here);
– ‘Commented by …: ’ – if somebody left comments related to your invoice/estimate, their suggestions will be featured in the document’s history (more info here).
How to know if the invoice/estimate was received and reviewed?
With MoneyPenny, you never have to wonder what happens once you e-mail your invoices or estimates.
You can view clearly in the History (more here) if an invoice/estimate was sent.
Next thing, the History also shows when a client opens your email:
Still, it doesn’t mean they had reviewed the attached invoice/estimate.
So when your client actually opens/reviews the invoice/estimate, you will see the following message in the history:
This will help you know exactly when the client was notified and when they reviewed your invoices/estimates.