Which languages are supported by MoneyPenny?
MoneyPenny.me is currently available in the following six language formats:
Your account language will be predefined during registration based on your chosen company location:
- English – Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Canada, Cook Islands, Dominica, Eritrea, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guernsey, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malaysia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- German – Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland
- French – Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, French, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, Madagascar, Mali, Monaco, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Togo, Vanuatu
- Italian – Croatia, Italy, San Marino, Slovenia, Vatican City
- Czech – Czech Republic, Slovakia
- Ukrainian – Ukraine
How do I change my account language?
You can change your account language at, Settings ➝ Company Profile ➝ Language