What is the MoneyPenny ‘Payments Collected’ report?
The MoneyPenny Payments Collected is a quick and handy reporting tool which helps freelancers, startups and small businesses. Use the ‘Payments Collected’ to see how much money you have received from your clients.
Where can I find the ‘Payments Collected’?
You can easily access it by going to: ‘Reporting’ -> ‘Accounting Reports’ and choose ‘‘Payments Collected’.
Here you can customize, filter and organize data in many ways, for instance you can group information by: invoices, clients, payment methods, date or amount – just click on this green parameter in the table header.
You can also filter information by date range, clients and payment methods.
If you want to print this report – simply do it by clicking the ‘Print’ button or export it to PDF, CSV or Excel file by clicking ‘Export as’.
MoneyPenny Payments Collected helps you:
- Monitor and analyze received payments;
- Save time and skip the manual creation of payments collected reports;
- Organize budget information;
- Automate payments reporting;
- Gain quick access to business intelligence & enterprise-wide data reporting;
- Significantly reduce the risk of error throughout the reporting process.