The “Project Hours” report shows the total hours spent by team members. You can easily find it in Reporting -> Time-Tracking Reports:
In the report table, you can see the following:
* date – when the time was logged
* hours – amount of logged hours
* balance – the difference between hours and “hours per day” (note: you can set it on “Edit Staff” page -> ‘Working Hours’ block).
You can filter this report by date range or by members, and also you can summarize data by clicking “Summary only” and set the time format.
Export or print this report by clicking the related buttons:
Note: Project Hours Report is available for all staff members, BUT the following rules apply:
– only Account Owner and Admins can see all members data;
– Team Leader sees only his own, Staff Members’ and Capture Data members’ data;
– Staff Members and Capture Data can only see their own data.