MoneyPenny makes your business data more visually-friendly. That’s why, if you go to ‘Time & Projects’ -> ‘Projects’, you’ll notice the ‘Projects’ table includes general information about existing projects that’s very accessible and easy to understand.
– The first column – ‘Project Name’ – shows project names, assigned clients and project number.
– The columns ‘Spent’ and ‘Budget’ display a progress line with budget amount and total spent costs or hours.
– ‘Remaining Budget’ shows the difference between budget and spent amount.
– ‘Costs’ column includes information about the Expenses Amount (assigned to this project), Staff Costs (staff members’ rates multiplied by spent hours) and Total Amount.
More details on the ‘Costs’ column:
– Expenses – refers to all expenses assigned to this project. You can assign an expense to a project on the ‘Expense Edit’ page:
– Staff Cost – money spent for working hours (in other words – salary) – working hours multiplied by staff cost.
Each of your staff members has their costs, which you can set on the ‘Edit Staff’ page:
Or if you import your timesheets, then the staff cost will be taken from your imported CSV file (learn more from here). Also, you can review your staff cost information in Cost Report.
– Total Cost – The sum of ‘Expenses’ and ‘Staff Cost’.
Print list of projects
On the ‘Projects grid’ page the ‘Print’ button will help you print your list of projects.
This list will also include all other information available on the Projects table, such as spent hours, budget, remaining budget, costs.
In case you are using filters, then this list will only include the projects that meet your filter criteria.