Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration tool. It brings all your communication together in one place by including real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
If you have a Slack account, you can now integrate your MoneyPenny account with it, so you can easily access live updates about your business, such as:
– when staff members start/pause/stop work;
– when payments drop in and whether the payment is full, partial or with a cash discount.
To integrate MoneyPenny with Slack, go to your Slack account and create a channel:
-> click “Add an app or custom integration”
-> choose “Custom integration” and click “Incoming WebHooks”
-> click “Add Configuration”
-> choose the newly created channel and click “Add Incoming WebHook integration”
-> copy the WebHook URL
-> and insert it into your MoneyPenny account (Settings -> Preferences -> “Slack Integration” block)
That’s it! From now on, Slack will show your MoneyPenny activity:
Slack integration updates
Here are 3 new MoneyPenny events which will be displayed in your Slack account:
– client has opened invoice/estimate email
– client has reviewed invoice/estimate in his MoneyPenny account
– client has added a note (comment) to invoice/estimate.